Friday, March 6, 2009

The Cat Finale

Okay, so I'm watching it, and luckily I chose to drink some wine beforehand. I do not understand why this movie was made or, really, how many mushrooms the writer had to eat before they thought up this bizarre story.

Jackie was here for this challenge as well. But, instead of giggling this time, she just looked up from her computer from time to time and said things like "What the f---? When did she become a cat? Why?"

Anyways, I'm not sure what the hell it was about. And I wasn't freaked out the entire time, but I was really annoyed and confused. I'm going to call this one a draw - I watched it, yes, but it was pretty horrible.

First of all, I would like to point out that humans don't marry cats. I would also like to point out that the beginning is exactly like The Princess Diaries, but not as good. Anne Hathaway voices the same character, basically, who is also a student at a private school in a major city with on primary best friend. She's got a crush on some ultra-cool guy, who she doesn't end up liking in the end.

Anyways, I don't recommend it. I don't think I conquered my fear or that the film conquered me. It was like how I would feel after taking the driver's exam and having the car catch fire at the first stop sign - it kind of makes the entire process useless.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know people actually rented and watched these movies... good job! I probably would have turned it off after the first 10 minutes! I do that a lot when I can't tolerate the movie. I can't wai tot see what's next!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Anna this one didn't sound as hard for you as the chicken. I am excited for the next challenge in your tournament of champions.

    ReplyDelete