Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Final Tally

With this entry, I've finished all my required blog posts, not including the two final podcasts I need to complete. I thought it prudent to supply a final tally of my challenges.

Scary things: 2. Anna: 2.

It's a tie. The anime thing panned out to a no point draw, but Sex in the City was a draw where we each came away with a point. The other point for me is the raw chicken, while the scary objects get a point for the creepy inanimate animate objects.

I might continue this blog. I do enjoy writing the Ranting Pacifist more, but this could be an outlet for all things scary. I could continue . . .

I think I might, at least for purposes of podcasts. Sam and I have discussed starting a podcast for some time now, so this could work as a place to put some of them. Anyways, what do you all think?

2 comments:

  1. I would enjoy it if you continued to share things with an older person like myself! I have not gotten a gold star for many years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be interested to see what you do with the blog as time goes by. It is a social tool that opens up new avenues and goes in any direction that you use. Prof. GLB

    ReplyDelete