Saturday, March 21, 2009

Word to the Wise

You're wise because you listen to my podcast and read my blog. So here's the latest word:

I'm lazy, as most of you know, when it comes to certain things. Creativity is not often one of those things, but at the moment all my creative powers are tied up elsewhere, like feng shui and pretending I can't smell the cleaning products in the recently vacated apartment next door. The strength of the smell is saying something - I generally like cleaning smells. I think I live next to Monk.

Anyways, I've gotten lazy in my old age. So instead of rambling about my moped on the next podcast, I'm going to read one of my non-fiction essays. It's called "Recurring Dreams." It's not typical for me, but it's the shortest I've written and will therefore not require too much reading. I'm going to edit it to make it sound all nice and articulate.

2 comments:

  1. wait, someone moved out next door? I'm gone for under a week and someone moves out?? Who is it? Cop lady?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, DishNetwork gal. Or DirecTV. I'm never going to remember what she did for a living.

    And apparently whoever moved in is louder.

    ReplyDelete